Sunday, August 25, 2013

I'm so excited!  I'm writing my very first blog post ever!

I'm not really sure what this blog will be about.  As I suggest in my "About Me" section, I tend to be a bit of a dabbler.  I do a little crafting, a little cooking, a little reading, and a little writing.  I work just part time.  I exercise off and on, but I'm not training for marathons as some of my friends are.   I can't keep house to save my life.  My children are healthy and sort of clean, but I don't have any parenting gems to offer anyone.  I suppose this blog will be about all of those things.

Since we are just getting to know each other, maybe I should tell you a little more about myself.  Maybe you've already read "About Me," but of course, that only captures a little bit. I should at least introduce you to the characters in my story.  My husband's name is Paul. He is super smart (he's a college professor), surprisingly funny, and very nice to me.  Marriage is easy with a man like him for a partner.  We have been married for fifteen years.

Paul and I have three daughters.  Juliet is 10, Caroline is 8 (almost 9), and Laura is 6 (these are pseudonyms). They are wonderful girls, but they are works in progress--just as we all are.  I hope I don't embarrass them in these posts or reveal too much of their privacy, but I do want to share with you the ups and downs of bringing up young humans.  

Well, that's all for today.  Please come back so we can visit some more.  Bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment