Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Sick

Hi Everyone.

I know it's been a while. I haven't had much to say since I've been sick.  Oh, not to worry. It's nothing serious--just an ordinary cold. But I do my best to make the most of it. I whine and complain as if it were pneumonia. But here's the thing:  Mommies do not get sick days. I have to get up, make food, wash clothes, tend to boo boos, and even play games and read stories even when I'm unwell.

Caroline has been sick, too. It's different for her, though. She has spent the last three days lying on the sofa doing absolutely nothing besides reading, watching DVDs, or playing with her iPod Touch. Part of me envies her. 

Poor me.

Caroline is not a patient invalid. She cries and says her throat hurts from coughing and she thinks she is going to die. I'm not sure where she gets this over-emotional dramatic thing. Hmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment